London social leagues
Powerplay organizes friendly and competitive team sport in the heart of London. Wherever you live or work there's a league for you!
We are by far the biggest league organizer in the city, with almost 800 teams playing weekly in football and netball leagues with an unrivaled reputation.
Powerplay is the perfect way to keep fit, socialise and have fun. Find a team to play with, or sign your team up to one of our superb leagues. Get your work colleagues or friends together and Bring Your Game...with over 35 venues to choose from there is a Powerplay league just around the corner!
De-stressing after work
- Locations the length and breadth of London
- Many teams come direct from work
- Build great workplace team spirit
Mixed, men's & women's
- Mixed netball leagues
- Women's netball and football leagues
- Men's football leagues
Meet people in London
How can you break the ice with those seemingly frosty Londoners? We'll walk you through it ...
Powerplay leagues are an amazing way to meet new people in London. There’s nothing quite like the friendships made in the heat of a competitive season of sport, and our leagues certainly provide that. But if you don’t have a team and can’t put one together through friends or colleagues, how does this help you? Enter the Powerplay Gamefinder, and our 5 step guide to meeting new people in London:
- Head over to our Gamefinder page. Have a look through the venues needing players and find one close to you or your workplace
- Hit the reply button! Add your email address and a brief message. Just mention any experience you’ve had before and when you’re free to play
- Repeat for any other venues and teams you like the look of
- Wait for your replies. Your message will be sent straight to the team captain so it shouldn’t take long
- Talk to the team captain over email and get a feel for whether you’d be a great fit for their team. If so, great, you could be playing that very same night!
This is a simple, quick and easy way to meet new sporting friends in London. Many of our players have formed friendship that last a lifetime. We’ve even recently had our first Powerplay wedding.
- London leagues have premium features
- Pay by regular invoicing
- Dedicated league manager in head office
- Fixture requests / rearrangements
Great social vibe
- Top scorer competition
- Season end trophies and prizes
- Great inter-team camaraderie
- Fun, friendly & inclusive atmosphere
The perfect after-work social
Our London players find Powerplay the perfect antidote to the stresses of a working day in the city.
At Powerplay, we strive to create a fun, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for our players. One thing we hear again and again is just how much plain fun our leagues are to play in.
- Zero tolerance policy on aggressive behaviour
- You will always have an FA qualified / Netball B or C qualified official
- The end of season prize giving is a social event and has sparked many a legendary night out afterwards
- Friendly rivalries are fostered with the other teams - you'll get to know them well over the course of a season
- The smaller, more exclusive, London leagues also mean everyone gets to know each other well
Fun, friendly, competitive and well organised ... loads of funSarah & Maggie, London
You can have a horrible day at work and then come down here and it's just good funSarah, London
If you have a team, tust hit the Join Now button below to be taken to our signup page. There's no immediate payment required. If you're an individual head over to Gamefinder instead and you could even find yourself playing tonight!